Prospective members must:
- Own or manage an established hospitality service provider firm
- Attend 2 regular meetings to discover more about NYCHG
- Fill out our online application and express interest to the membership committee
Once a prospective member’s application has been reviewed and accepted, they must:
- Identify 5 NYCHG members they would like to meet
- Reach out to the membership committee to discuss these choices
- Meet with all 5 members prior to membership approval
Meeting participation is required of all members. In joining NYCHG as a member, you are expected to attend both our bi-weekly meetings and various events throughout the year. Our bi-weekly meetings are scheduled from 8:00-9:30 am every other Tuesday and take place at various hospitality venues around the 5 boroughs. Our events include outings and happy hours at various times and locations and we like to feature our clients’ locations for both meetings and events.
NYCHG Panelists at the Institute of Culinary Education.